Hygienic modular guarding for the food industry
Hygienic machine guarding - Comp-Line is a series of modular machine guarding for enclosing production lines in the food industry. It is a complete stainless steel system that meets the requirements for hygiene, cleanability and safety.
Design your own machine guarding
Med Fence Creator you can quickly and easily design first-class solutions for hygienic machine guarding. Fence Creator is an online tool to design your own Comp-Line machine guarding with 100% focus on your individual needs.
Comp-Line is easily adjusted on site
Comp-Line is a system that is easy to install, and as something very special, it can easily be adjusted both in height and width during installation according to specific wishes and needs. If you need cut-outs in your screen, the system also allows for this. These options help to ensure that you always get the best possible individual solution for machine guarding and machine guarding.
NTF-Aalborg offers fast delivery of our modular guarding, which are compliant with existing requirements for finger, hand and arm protection.
Sliding door system
Comp-Line is available with a sliding door system, which has a number of advantages:
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- No horizontal surfaces
- The large rolling surface provides optimal service life and stability
- The solid and simple locking mechanism ensures an effective closure of the sliding door
Unique and easy assembly of machine guarding
The assembly is so simple that it can be done by only one man thanks to the unique assembly method. The NTF-Aalborg machine guards comply with Annex 1, point 22.214.171.124 of the Machinery Directive.
- The fixing system must remain attached to either the guarding or the post
- Tools must be used for disassembly
- Fixed guarding must be incapable of remaining in place without their fixings
- All joints are made with flange bolts and spacers
- Optional threaded rods for raising off the floor
- The supplied spacers ensure optimal hygienic installation
Comp-Line - efficient with long durability
- No horizontal surfaces
- Complies with DS/EN ISO 13857-2008
- Standard height of 2000 or 2400 mm
- Easy assembly and installation
- Built with AISI 304, 1. cl. pickled
- Available in AISI 316 on request
Assembly instructions for Comp-Line
Download assembly instructions here:
Comp-Line Sliding Door Mounting Guide
Cutout Mounting Guide
High-Line / Comp-Line Adaptor Mounting Guide
Hinged Door 2400 mm Mounting Guide
Hinged Door Mounting Guide
Panel Mounting Guide
Pro Door Mounting Guide
Support Leg Mounting Guide
Top Panel 2400 mm Mounting Guide
Universal Light Curtain Bracket Mounting Guide
Universal Sensor Bracket Mounting Guide